19/11/12 – They’re Finally Finished!
I finally printed off the catalogues and the business cards! I remember feeling excited and relieved once everything was printed for the exhibition. I decided to use the logo from the black for the product design and I was pleased with the final results.
In both the business cards and the catalogues, I decided to change the skull to grey which works with the black backdrop as well as the typography. For the blog however, I’ve decided to use white for the skull due to the fact that the functions on the blog do limit my options, but I am hoping to upgrade the site very soon.